Éminence Organic Products are proudly free of parabens, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, Petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals.
Éminence Organic Products are handmade without any severe heating.
Éminence Organic Skin care was certified by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Steps In A Facial Treatment
In fact, you can expect nine or more steps a professional facial. Building on Alicia’s explanation, your facial is likely to include:
- Assessment: The esthetician learns about your current skin care routine and any concerns you have.
- Cleansing: The esthetician removes any makeup and surface buildup with a cleansing product such as a cleansing gel, oil or water.
- Skin Analysis: The esthetician takes a close look at your complexion, often using magnification, to identify your skin’s current state.
- Steaming: The esthetician often incorporates steam to soften pore congestion and assist with extractions, should you need them.
- Exfoliating: The esthetician applies an exfoliating treatment to remove the buildup of dead skin cells. Typically, this treatment will be of a higher concentration than exfoliants you use at home.
- Extraction: The esthetician performs extractions if needed, clearing away blackheads and whiteheads.
- Facial Massage: To relax the facial muscles and assist the skin with absorbing further products, the esthetician massages the face gently but thoroughly.
- Masking: One or more face masks are applied, each of which are carefully selected based on your skin assessment and analysis.
- Finishing: The esthetician completes the treatment with the appropriate finishing steps including toner, serums, moisturizers, eye care and SPF to condition and protect your skin from environmental stressors.